Hi, I’m Shauna and welcome to Balancing Bites Nutrition. I’m a registered dietitian currently living in Hershey, PA with my husband and children.
I started my private practice to inspire and educate people on how to adopt a healthy lifestyle that promotes a balance in diet and wellness.
My goal is to meet people where they are in life, and encourage them to make meaningful changes that will lead to a happy and healthy life.
This site is for people that want to feel comfortable in their body and in control of their health through mindful eating, yoga, and wellness.
Nutrition - Yoga - Wellness
10 Facts About Me
1. I love nutrition and fitness, but I'm not a fanatic about it.
2. I'm not a fan of food rules.
3. I served in the military.
4. I'm from Texas, and I miss it.
5. I've been a dietitian since 2008.
6. I've been married since 2001, and my children were born in 2010.
7. I love lifting heavy weights and yoga.
8. My favorite foods are steak, salad, and ice cream.
9. I love to read. Harry Potter is my favorite book series. My second favorite is the Riyria Chronicles.
10. I'm short, but I don't feel short. I'm 5'2".